Hey
So, because I know Thai can't figure out how to change this, I can say pretty much whatever I want on her blog ^^ So, this would be her best friend, Phil (ah right. there's two Phils now. Phillip Ai here), aka math nerd aka loser aka..... whatever you wanna call him/her (we never really confirmed his gender). I'm not really sure what Thai's told you about me. Anyway, nice to meet you all, I think I'll leave for now. Later~ Oh, and P.S. the girl above me is hot xD
COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS! Day 1 : Golden Bow & School spirit
Friday, December 2, 2011,4:39 PM





So for my first look I wore my new colorblock crop top with a sheer back from Urban Outfitters! (YES recently bought on Black Friday) My School colors just so happened to be Green & Gold and I thought it would be nice to start the holiday season with something sparkly and gold, hence the festive BIG bow in my hair! Straightened my hair, half up do and a pretty bow. ENJOY!

© 2008 - 2010 @ url.blogspot.com