Hey
So, because I know Thai can't figure out how to change this, I can say pretty much whatever I want on her blog ^^ So, this would be her best friend, Phil (ah right. there's two Phils now. Phillip Ai here), aka math nerd aka loser aka..... whatever you wanna call him/her (we never really confirmed his gender). I'm not really sure what Thai's told you about me. Anyway, nice to meet you all, I think I'll leave for now. Later~ Oh, and P.S. the girl above me is hot xD
Outfit of the day!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010,10:31 AM


So my friend invited me out on a "date"? I honestly had no idea where we were going but knowing him it was somewhere pretty chill and cool. So I decided to dress up but I still kind of wanted to keep it casual (Hence the menswear tshirt) I have been obsessed with menswear tshirts lately, I always have so many ideas on how to style them to a girl's liking and they're just so ridiculously comfortable! I have also been in love with the off the shoulder look so i thought this would go perfectly. Enjoy!

Clothes:
-Foever 21 Black Tank Top
-Express Men's Graphic Tee
-Forever 21 Gray Bandage Skirt
-Metropark Chain
-Zumiez keep a breast bracelet

Face:
-Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in 4-5 light
-Benefit High Beam
-Nars Orgasm lipgloss

© 2008 - 2010 @ url.blogspot.com