Hey
So, because I know Thai can't figure out how to change this, I can say pretty much whatever I want on her blog ^^ So, this would be her best friend, Phil (ah right. there's two Phils now. Phillip Ai here), aka math nerd aka loser aka..... whatever you wanna call him/her (we never really confirmed his gender). I'm not really sure what Thai's told you about me. Anyway, nice to meet you all, I think I'll leave for now. Later~ Oh, and P.S. the girl above me is hot xD
Bronzes & Gold for Fall
Friday, September 3, 2010,1:52 PM





So for this look here I already did a tutorial on my YouTube page!
I was originally going to do a different look but I LOVE silver and gold and bronze (basically metallics) so I opted for this quick and simple look instead. 
Enjoy!


© 2008 - 2010 @ url.blogspot.com