Hey
So, because I know Thai can't figure out how to change this, I can say pretty much whatever I want on her blog ^^ So, this would be her best friend, Phil (ah right. there's two Phils now. Phillip Ai here), aka math nerd aka loser aka..... whatever you wanna call him/her (we never really confirmed his gender). I'm not really sure what Thai's told you about me. Anyway, nice to meet you all, I think I'll leave for now. Later~ Oh, and P.S. the girl above me is hot xD
NAILS galore.
Friday, August 20, 2010,6:30 PM

Anyways, please completely excuse my face. 

So before during the summer, my nails were all completely pink painted in "Flower to Flower" by OPI but then they got completely ruined while doing my friend's and my sister's nails that I just had to restart a whole new look. Since fall was coming around soon and school was coming up, I wanted to start practicing and trying out new looks that would look nice coming back to school. 
Anyways, I absolubtly love the multiple colors or colorblock or designs on each fingernail. (I'm not one for plain and simple? ) So i decided to try this hand out with different multiple designs and I thought I'd show some with you guys. 

When I went to Ulta yesterday with my best friend I ended up picking up two nail colors that I am now in LOVE with.

-OPI Suzi Skis in the pyrenees suede
-OPI Russian Navy

I had gotten the idea to alternate colors and fingertips from an ad I saw for new nail polishes however i can't quite place the ad from the top of my head right now. And then the colorblock design i have on my thumb is inspired from one of pursebuzz's recent nail tutorials , and as for the rest i just got creative with my art deco polishes!

© 2008 - 2010 @ url.blogspot.com