Hey
So, because I know Thai can't figure out how to change this, I can say pretty much whatever I want on her blog ^^ So, this would be her best friend, Phil (ah right. there's two Phils now. Phillip Ai here), aka math nerd aka loser aka..... whatever you wanna call him/her (we never really confirmed his gender). I'm not really sure what Thai's told you about me. Anyway, nice to meet you all, I think I'll leave for now. Later~ Oh, and P.S. the girl above me is hot xD
Summer Accessories Obsession!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010,2:36 PM


Hey guys. 
Soooooo summertime means minimal makeup and minimal effort? NOT. Lol, well not to me, atleast, the makeup part and getting dressed is DEFINITLY  minimal to me but jewelery? I somehow want to and like to pile on a LOT more than I usually normally do. Silver also happens to be my favorite...ATM. So here is what I would wear as of summer jewelery obsession.(please excuse the random marks on my hand, was playing around with swatches before this)
 Well for one, I definitly have my short squared french nails, but I think it's a little too bland so I would add ONE coat of OPI's "Who needs a Prince?" which is a really pretty sheer white with pink shimmer in it, so it adds a little sparkle in it and makes it prom-ish? But that's only temporary, I might repaint over them soon in a pretty coral or peach color because too me they are PERFECT for summer...but then again that's me. And I tend to love corals and peaches year round anyways. OHH and on my toes I will probably keep this all summmer (or atleast try to) and that is the color "Snappy Sorbet" from Sally Hansen's quick dry polish.  So that's for the nails. 
My two bracelets are a LOVE and completely beach-y and summer appropriate. They were given to me from my mom a while back. The one on the bottom is a bangle and it has like a cage-y/fishnet-y look imprinted on it and I love it, I'm pretty sure my mom got it for me for around $5 or less at Macy's in their like random bins around the cash registers. Then the ones on the top came in a set of 3 exactly like that. They're silver and pretty and they have charms such as sandollars and starfish randomly on that so they remind of the beach and I absolubtly love them! I know my mom got them from Macy's I don't remember how much they were but I know for sure that is a GUESS brand. 
Moving on to the rings. On the top I have a ring from Forever21 that I wear frequently. I just got it so I'm pretty sure it's still there, it is about $4 I think? I love it because it has two holes, so your ring and middle finger go in it and it's connected. Totally blinged out and I love it. Then on the bottom hands are a set of 5 rings that I got from Forever21 for I don't remember how much. They are lovely and simple, I love to wear 3 on my middle finger and 2 on my thumb and I think it looks adorable. 
That's pretty much it. (Quite a lot eh?) Anyways I hope you guys like it. My dad despises it and calls me a hobo for wearing so much jewery on my hands alone, I also have layered necklaces and earrings and anklets so it's funny. But I love it . I hate layering clothes in the summer but for jewelery it looks lovely <3 Tell me if you have any favorites of cute finds as well! 

© 2008 - 2010 @ url.blogspot.com